Amsterdam City Index 2016

Over Amsterdam City Index

De Amsterdam City Index is samengesteld uit 28 trends, verdeeld over vijf categorieën. Categorieën en trends worden gewogen volgens een vast stramien: het is óf een prestatie óf iets anders. Prestaties wegen samen 60%, al het andere samen 40%. Omdat de Index is opgezet vanuit ondernemersperspectief, wegen prestaties het zwaarst.

About the Amsterdam City Index

The Amsterdam City Index is generated by compiling 28 trends distributed into five categories. Categories and trends are weighted according to a set framework: each item is either an achievement, or something else. Achievements count for 60% collectively, while all the other factors combined are 40%. Since the Index is based on a business perspective, achievements are considered the most significant factors.

De Amsterdam City Index 2016

The Amsterdam City Index 2016

placeholder

Het archief | The archive